INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 6 June 2014

Friday, 6th June, 2014.

I'm setting this post up early, as my computer has to go in for repair.  I hope it will be back in time for me to visit you over the weekend.

These photos are by Rune (Friends), Jarek (Drzewa umieraja stojac), Carver (Hay stacked on the back of a truck), Mascha (Cold afternoon...), et lite ØYEBLIKK (I went window shopping today...), Tommy (B/W Rose), Kicki (Reflections...), Irene (Gudstjeneste), and All That Photos (Under Stairs).  








Click the links above to see the photos full size.

        PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS  WITH THEIR OWNERS. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION

If you have Google+ and I can't comment, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos! 


14 comments:

Jarek said...

Thanks for selection my photo.
Have a nice weekend :-)

Rune Eide said...

Thank you so much for including me among those you have picked for the week :-)

Carver said...

Thank you for including mine. I hope everyone has a great weekend and that your computer repair goes well.

lina@my home sweet home said...

Wonderful selection.
Happy weekend to all :)

HansHB said...

Well done to the selected!!

Monica S Engell said...

Thank you for including my picture this week!
Happy weekend to all:)

Elizabeth at Eiffel Tells said...

I have just started to get into black and white photography and appreciate the inspiring images.Thank you for the opportunity to link to your site.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous set of images.

Alexa said...

Looks like you really had a hard time choosing this week—and I can see why!

Kicki said...

Lot of beautiful photos here!
Thank you for be one of them again!

Hull and Hereabouts said...

A superb collection!

Linda said...

The work you are showing here is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend to everybody

Leovi said...

Nice pictures, I love, all are excellent, well enhanced selection!