INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 10 April 2015

Friday, 10th April, 215.

Once or twice in the past I've been lucky enough to have a guest selecting their favourite photos.  I'd like to do this again, maybe on a monthly basis.  I think this would probably spotlight a different group of photos, as everyone has their own favourites.
What do you think?  Let me know in the comments.
Also let me know if you'd like to make the selection one week.  I'll set up the post as usual, all you'd have to do would be email me your choices and anything you want to say.  Think about it.

Anyway, these are my personal favourites from last week.  Lachezar (Long shadows), RobertN (Cat),
Мелкота (Lion), Molly (Decorating), A Quiet Corner (Unexplored), and Jutta.K (Ein bisschen Ostern muss sein).


 
                                                                                                                                                                 




Click the links above to see the photos full size.


   PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS  WITH THEIR OWNERS. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION
 

If I'm unable to comment on your post, whether because of Google+ or for any other reason, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!


17 comments:

Merisi said...

Thank you for providing this beautiful venue to share our black and white endeavours!

To a great weekend, in black and white, and everything else,
Merisi

Katarina said...

I think it's a great idea!
I'm in!

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

Such an eclectic selection and they all look fabulous in b&w

Unknown said...

Thanks for this link up; I'm so glad I found it. I've added it to my free add blog linky board on pinterest.co.uk/aNoviceMum and also shared it on twitter. Are you on twitter? I've added my 3 in a row flower picture post and I hope to join in again.

Off now to comment on other posts :-)

Lachezar said...

Thank you for including my photo in your weekly selection!

Carver said...

You do such a great job of picking the ones to feature. I love seeing who you choose. I'm sure others would have a good view point too. I could never choose personally. I probably sound lazy which isn't unheard of with me but it's really more a matter of not being able to narrow it down.

lina@my home sweet home said...

I always like your selection every week.
That's a great idea, but it would be hard for me to choose the top six photos. So many stunning B&W images here.

Leovi said...

All are nice, but today I'll take the cat!

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said...

Quite a remarkable and wide-ranging group of subjects! Since I don't post B/W every week, I do hope that you'll notify a person if their image is selected... Thanks for a great and inspiring meme.

molly said...

Thank you for picking my image this week. It is a very simply shot but I think it worked so well in black and white.

Mollyxxx

Alexa said...

Another great selection! I think your idea is interesting—I always wonder how in the world you choose, but I'd like to try doing it.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Many thanks for hosting

isabella kramer - veredit said...

YES!! Just great selection - but this time I take the cat!!

I always love your selection ... so never change a winning team.

warm hugs and a happy weekend 4U

isabella

Dragonstar said...

@ Laura Taylor: I love your delightful portrait, but I can't comment on Google+ blogs :(

Linda said...

Oh, I love the cat portrait!

Мелкота said...

I`m in the TOP. Thank you )

Jutta.K. said...

Thank you ,that my photo with tulips is selected on the header.
I am very pleased!
♥ly greetings from germany