INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 21 September 2012

Friday, 21st September, 2012

These great photos are by Tulsa Gentleman (Baskets), Alexa (Gone Fishin'), Brian King (Night Life), Angie Willis (From Wood to Field), Leonora (Oslo Town), and La Photographie Doit Rester Simple (T. Nathan).







You can click on the linked names above the photos to visit the original posts. It's always well worth seeing the original photos full-size.


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.


DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.



17 comments:

Carver said...

Beautiful choices. Happy Weekend!

Taken For Granted said...

Once again this week's selection of photos is wonderful. Keep up the fine work.

Chuck said...

Great photos as always! Have a good weekend.

HansHB said...

I do like your choices!
Happy Weekend in B&W to all!

Monica S Engell said...

Very good choices as always!
Have a nice weekend:)

Julie said...

An exquisite selection, yet again. Thank you so much for hosting. Finding the right image to convert is an enduring weekly challenge.

Alexa said...

Yay—you picked my photo again! I'm totally chuffed, and very happy to be in such excellent company. [BTW, I have posted ahead, but next week I'll be in a different hemisphere and will have my iPad but may or may not have an Internet connection, so don't know if I'll be able to link back to the meme—here's hoping!]

AmitAag said...

A lovely collection again!
Thank you!
Please find me at:
http://amitaag.blogspot.in/2012/09/monochromestairs.html

Danielle said...

Wonderful photos...looking forward to looking at the other links. Thanks for hosting.

Anonymous said...

Lovely images. I think I like Angela's best by a small margin. So difficult to pick favorites.

Leonora said...

Yay, you have picked my photo! Wow I am so honoured, this is so fun!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

This is my first time linking up.
Thanks for hosting.

Julie said...

Thought I would have me a second bite of the cherry this week. This shot has a lot more going for it than my first entry.

ruthi said...

glad to be back joining again.

Anjali said...

Participating here for the first time.

Leovi said...

Excellent photos, beautiful all, today my favorite is the Brian King (Nightlife). A greeting.

RobertN said...

Wonderful choices!